360 ADJ SPRAY ON STAKE
360 ADJ SPRAY ON STAKE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Adjustable Micro Sprayer
DIG Adjustable Vortex Micro Sprayer incorporate a 360° spray pattern with a vortex mechanism that spins the water and allows for adjustable flow and diameter. The adjustable vortex micro sprayer has an adjustable cap that allows for simultaneous control of flow rate and the wetting area. Use for spot watering of planter boxes, large pots, flowerbeds, groundcovers, shrubs and trees.
- 360° spray pattern for spot watering of individual plants, large pots, boxes and closely spaced plantings
- Simultaneous adjustment of flow and coverage via a ratchet mechanism on the cap and a notch on the base allows adjustment down to a complete shut-off
- Can be extended with 1/4" distribution tubing, connected into the drip tubing or mounted on ½” riser
- Trouble-free operation with no moving parts
- Low flow with gentle umbrella pattern
- Removable cap for easy cleaning
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material
DIG Part 07-005
- Operating pressure range: 15-30 PSI (1-2 BAR)
- Flow rate: 0-20 GPM (0-76 L/H) with approximately 14 clicks
- Vortex spray pattern: 360°
- Trajectory: approximately 110°
- Wetting area: 0 to 12’ (0 – 3.6 m)
- Available configurations: 6” spike, barb and ½” FPT
- Filter requirement: minimum of 120 mesh
- Material: high-impact plastic
Adjustable flow rate and diameter
*Coverage is based on 5" above ground
Our aim is to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. While most orders are processed within 7 days, we understand that sometimes it may take longer. Please note that expedited shipping options like Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air only affect the transit time once your order leaves our facility, not the preparation time.
Pickup orders are typically ready within 2-4 days. If you require it sooner, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you. For bagged soil pickup orders, please refer to the details below. Once your pickup order is ready, we will contact you (usually by text) to schedule a 2-hour pickup appointment window. Pickup times are available 7 days a week, between 7 am and 9 pm. Your order will be placed under the brown tent in front of our location at 7409 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL 33604, for easy pickup.
For out-of-state orders, we ship on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Florida orders are shipped on Mondays or Tuesdays. If you place an out-of-state order on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, it will likely be shipped the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Florida orders placed on Sunday or Monday may be shipped the following week. We schedule shipments this way to ensure that live plants don't travel over the weekend, minimizing any potential damage.
Our seed packets are prepared over the weekend. Orders consisting only of seeds are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays.
After you place your order, we will contact you to arrange the soil delivery. Please note that our trailer or dump truck is large and heavy, with a limited turning radius. We cannot be held responsible for any damage within 1.5 ft of the edge of the driveway or the designated delivery area. If there are plants, grass, artificial turf, sprinkler heads, or any other items within 1.5 ft of the edge, they may be damaged. We are not liable for any damage unless it is due to gross driver negligence. Driveway surfaces (concrete, shell, pavers, turf, etc.) and anything within 1.5 ft of the drive may experience cracking, splitting, breaking, depressions, tracks, etc. Please be aware that large item deliveries carry inherent risks. If the driver determines that it is unsafe to dump the soil in your desired location, they will either choose a safe alternative or the soil will not be delivered, but the delivery fee will still apply.
We fill bagged soil orders every Wednesday. If your order is placed after 4 pm on Tuesday, it will be filled on the following Wednesday. Once your bags of soil are ready, we will follow the regular pickup protocol mentioned above.