1/2" Poly Distribution Tubing
DIG premium polyethylene distribution tubing is designed to meet all installation requirements for drip irrigation or low-volume irrigation systems for commercial, agriculture and residential applications. Our 1/2" polyethylene drip tubing has a .670" OD and comes in 50' and 100’ rolls. Made of low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black, the polyethylene tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength.
- Contains antioxidant to protect the drip tubing from thermal degradation with a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black resin added
- The polyethylene drip tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Contains Dow 7510 premium resins
- Use with our wide range of compression and barbed fittings
- Available in brown
- Coil length in 50', and 100'
DIG Part 31-017B
- Operating pressure: up to 60 PSI (4.2 BAR)
- Material: Dow FINGERPRINT™ premium grade, DFDA-7510 NT linear low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black
- 0.570 ID x .670 OD
Drip tubing friction loss chart in PSI per 100' length
|Flow||1/2" with .570" ID||1/2" with .600" ID||1/2" with .620" ID|
|GPM||GPH||L/H||velocity f/s||head loss in PSI||velocity f/s||head loss in PSI||velocity f/s||head loss in PSI|