- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Digital Hose End Timer
The 3/4” Digital Hose End Timer, offers simplified programming and improved monitoring of battery power with less current, resulting in longer battery life with reliable operation. With higher flow rates at lower inlet pressures and a range of programming features, this timer delivers a reliable and cost-effective solution for residential use. The timer has four start times per day with durations from 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes in an operating flow range of .5 to 6.3 gallons per minute, allowing use in a wide range of applications including drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot. It uses one 9-volt alkaline battery that can last for over a year.
- 3/4” FHT inlet and MHT outlet
- Easy programming using six buttons and large LCD display
- AM / PM clock
- Watering duration from 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes in 1 minute intervals
- Seven day watering calendar
- Four start times per day
- Preset program of five minutes watering every day
- Electronic battery monitoring that provides constant reading of battery strength
- Five part battery strength indication: 4, 3, 2, 1 bar and then flashing one bar on close down
- Low battery auto lock out to ensure that the timer valve will not open unless it can close
- Low energy use (less than 20 micro amps in standby mode) ensures long battery life
- Easy manual operations using Start and Stop buttons.
- see more
DIG Part BO9D
- Operating pressure 10 PSI to 80 PSI (0.6 – 5.5 Bar)
- Flow rate up to 6.3 gpm at 30 PSI (24 L/PM at 2 Bar)
- Temperature range: 40°F to 125° F (3° C to 50° C)
- Power source: 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Solenoid: durable electric motor
- Power consumption: 20 micro amps in standby mode
- Materials: body ABS, and inner parts of high-impact plastic
- Dimensions: 6” D X 4” W x 6.5” H ( 15.2 cm X 10.0 cm X 16.2 cm)
- Watering duration from 1 minute up to 12 hours and 59 minutes
- Duration can be set in one minute increments
- Watering frequency: can be programmed in a seven-day watering calendar
- In weekly schedule the controller can be programmed to operate on any days of the week such as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Our aim is to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. While most orders are processed within 7 days, we understand that sometimes it may take longer. Please note that expedited shipping options like Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air only affect the transit time once your order leaves our facility, not the preparation time.
Pickup orders are typically ready within 2-4 days. If you require it sooner, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you. For bagged soil pickup orders, please refer to the details below. Once your pickup order is ready, we will contact you (usually by text) to schedule a 2-hour pickup appointment window. Pickup times are available 7 days a week, between 7 am and 9 pm. Your order will be placed under the brown tent in front of our location at 7409 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL 33604, for easy pickup.
For out-of-state orders, we ship on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Florida orders are shipped on Mondays or Tuesdays. If you place an out-of-state order on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, it will likely be shipped the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Florida orders placed on Sunday or Monday may be shipped the following week. We schedule shipments this way to ensure that live plants don't travel over the weekend, minimizing any potential damage.
Our seed packets are prepared over the weekend. Orders consisting only of seeds are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays.
After you place your order, we will contact you to arrange the soil delivery. Please note that our trailer or dump truck is large and heavy, with a limited turning radius. We cannot be held responsible for any damage within 1.5 ft of the edge of the driveway or the designated delivery area. If there are plants, grass, artificial turf, sprinkler heads, or any other items within 1.5 ft of the edge, they may be damaged. We are not liable for any damage unless it is due to gross driver negligence. Driveway surfaces (concrete, shell, pavers, turf, etc.) and anything within 1.5 ft of the drive may experience cracking, splitting, breaking, depressions, tracks, etc. Please be aware that large item deliveries carry inherent risks. If the driver determines that it is unsafe to dump the soil in your desired location, they will either choose a safe alternative or the soil will not be delivered, but the delivery fee will still apply.
We fill bagged soil orders every Wednesday. If your order is placed after 4 pm on Tuesday, it will be filled on the following Wednesday. Once your bags of soil are ready, we will follow the regular pickup protocol mentioned above.