1/2" Excel Series 17mm Brown Poly Dripline with check valve
1/2" Excel Series 17mm Brown Poly Dripline with check valve
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
18" Spacing, .6gph, .670" OD, .570" ID
DIG’s Excel™ PCD CV Pressure compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline with Check Valve for subsurface irrigation is a reliable, durable and precise pressure compensating dripline used for narrow or dense plantings. The dripline’s cylindrical drip emitters have built in check valves to prevent siphoning when water pressure drops below 2.5 PSI. This feature protects the inline emitters from sediment, soil particles and debris entering the dripline. Each cylindrical drip emitter’s floating diaphragm regulates and maintains a consistent flow rate at variable inlet pressures ranging from 12 to 50 PSI in a wide range of demanding conditions. Excel™ PCD CV Pressure compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline with Check Valve provides a colored stripe for each flow rate and unlike other dripline with only a single outlet, Excel™ PCD CV Pressure compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline with Check Valve has two outlets per emitter. If one outlet becomes blocked, a second outlet on the opposing side of the dripline provides redundancy to the dripline performance. The Excel™ PCD CV Pressure compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline with Check Valve is made of premium low-density polyethylene resins with UV protection and large, tough cylindrical drip emitters, offering a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength with anti-siphoning capability for subsurface irrigation applications.
- Can be installed above or below grade
- Inline emitter check valves prevent drainage from the dripline when water pressure drops below 2.5 PSI, protecting the emitters against the siphoning of small sediment and soil particles into the drip emitter
- Two outlets per emitter; If one outlet becomes blocked, a second outlet on the opposing side of the dripline provides redundancy to the dripline performance
- Available with double stripes colored codes, representing the drip line flow rates
- Pressure compensating feature provides flow uniformity regardless of operating pressure and variation along the line
- Drip emitter and diaphragm are self-contained units molded to the interior wall of the tubing
- Flow path design supports superior clogging resistance
- Turbulent flow through large labyrinth water passages leads water into the flow control chamber where a sensitive floating silicon diaphragm regulates and maintains a constant flow rate at variable inlet pressures. The self-flushing silicon diaphragm allows pressure to build up within the chamber and flush any debris not captured by the inlet filter.
- Dripline includes one inlet and two outlets per each emitter
- Intake inlet has a number of raised grooves that act as a secondary filter. The filter intake area is continuously flushed by water flow throughout the operation of the system, preventing particles from entering the labyrinth and giving the drip emitter its resistance to clogging.
- Check valve and dual, oppositely oriented directional outlets act as a physical barrier to root and debris intrusion
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Protected against UV degradation
- Flexible tubing for easy installation
- Dripline is printed with the flow rate and size for easy identification
- Use with DIG’s 17 mm (.570") barb fittings, .670″ OD compression fittings and universal Nut Lock™ fittings
Our aim is to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. While most orders are processed within 7 days, we understand that sometimes it may take longer. Please note that expedited shipping options like Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air only affect the transit time once your order leaves our facility, not the preparation time.
Pickup orders are typically ready within 2-4 days. If you require it sooner, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you. For bagged soil pickup orders, please refer to the details below. Once your pickup order is ready, we will contact you (usually by text) to schedule a 2-hour pickup appointment window. Pickup times are available 7 days a week, between 7 am and 9 pm. Your order will be placed under the brown tent in front of our location at 7409 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL 33604, for easy pickup.
For out-of-state orders, we ship on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Florida orders are shipped on Mondays or Tuesdays. If you place an out-of-state order on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, it will likely be shipped the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Florida orders placed on Sunday or Monday may be shipped the following week. We schedule shipments this way to ensure that live plants don't travel over the weekend, minimizing any potential damage.
Our seed packets are prepared over the weekend. Orders consisting only of seeds are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays.
After you place your order, we will contact you to arrange the soil delivery. Please note that our trailer or dump truck is large and heavy, with a limited turning radius. We cannot be held responsible for any damage within 1.5 ft of the edge of the driveway or the designated delivery area. If there are plants, grass, artificial turf, sprinkler heads, or any other items within 1.5 ft of the edge, they may be damaged. We are not liable for any damage unless it is due to gross driver negligence. Driveway surfaces (concrete, shell, pavers, turf, etc.) and anything within 1.5 ft of the drive may experience cracking, splitting, breaking, depressions, tracks, etc. Please be aware that large item deliveries carry inherent risks. If the driver determines that it is unsafe to dump the soil in your desired location, they will either choose a safe alternative or the soil will not be delivered, but the delivery fee will still apply.
We fill bagged soil orders every Wednesday. If your order is placed after 4 pm on Tuesday, it will be filled on the following Wednesday. Once your bags of soil are ready, we will follow the regular pickup protocol mentioned above.